Seated Chair Massage is a simple, cost effective method to reduce stress and improve performance in the workplace.
An ergonomically designed chair allows you to fully relax while receiving massage treatments to the head, neck, shoulder, arms, hands and back areas of your body.
Only a small space is required and the treatment is performed with clothes on. No oils or lotions are used.
Why Chair Massage at Work?
Massage is proven to:
- reduce blood pressure & heart rate
- improve respiratory function
- reduce pain, stiffness & fatigue
- reduce anxiety, tension, stress & depression
- improve mental alertness, creativity & focus
In the work environment, Chair Massage:
- improves mental speed and accuracy thus improving performance and productivity.
- can reduce sick days and improve the overall wellness of your employees.
- demonstrates employee appreciation and promotes loyalty.
And these benefits can be experienced with as little as 10 minutes of massage per employee.
Call (615) 414-8899 to make Chair Massage
part of your wellness program!
Customized for Your Needs
We will begin with a brief consultation to identify your specific goals and discuss program options. We will design the best program for your organization based on:
- Number of Locations
- Number of Participating Employees
- Desired Session Length
- Preferred Days & Times
Typical programs include 10 minutes of hands-on massage scheduled in 15 minute intervals.
Simple & Easy Delivery
OmniQuest Living will provide:
- Signup sheets, announcements and posters to promote the event.
- Licensed massage therapist(s) with massage chair and all supplies needed. Relaxing music will also be provided if appropriate.
All you need is:
- An Onsite Administrator to coordinate and communicate with staff to schedule employees for sessions.
- A quiet corner, conference room or empty office set aside for the date/time scheduled.
Cost Effective Wellness Service
Chair massage rates are $20 per 15 minute session per therapist and may be scaled based on the total number of on-site hours booked per event. A two hour minimum is required per event/location.
Personal & Professional Touch
OmniQuest Living will assist you every step of the way to bring a healing touch to your workplace. Our experience with small to large businesses will ensure a successful event.
Our Chair Massage service is personalized to each individual sitting in the chair. Your employees will feel cared for and revitalized for the job ahead.
OmniQuest Living provides services to Middle Tennessee businesses. Let us help your business thrive by helping your employees thrive. Provide Chair Massage as a part of your wellness program today!